Some Thots...

Many times I willl often think.... How nice it will be if what I post in Facebook can be automatically posted to my Blog too.
Reason is that, I do updates on my Facebook more often than in the blog. Maybe I'm just too lazy...

It's been more than half a year.. It had been a busy 2012 so far with work, handling some fussy and troublesome customers... I shall not comment too much as this is a public view blog..

I shall think about how I wanna sustain this blog... since most of my updates and photos updates are done via Instagram or Facebook and I really see no need to repeat them in this blog.

Maybe, I will do product reviewing in this blog instead.. Think this will be more interesting. Or maybe, something else... Let me consider... Well.. till then.. ciao...

0 comments:

Leave a Comment

Back to Home Back to Top Simple Inspiration... Complicated World.... Theme ligneous by pure-essence.net. Bloggerized by Chica Blogger.