1st post at here

Hello, my first post in this URL. :)
Decided to save some bucks and ended www.simplyirene.com since I'm just using the domain and webhosting for my blog only. Decided to shift the whole blog over to this free site and make full use of the webhosting for something else that can generate some benefits to me. Something's cooking.. kekeke... will reveal more when more stuffs are firm.

Some updates on myself and family.
I myself started a small online store selling some ladies fashion stuffs and kids stuffs. It's actually in facebook and at a blog. Things are going smoothly and I really thanked all those who had given me support to this venture. Link is at the right side of this blog "Another part of me". :) I'm still working full time and this is just my part time venture. Don't mistaken that I had quit my job for this venture. I still need this stable rice bowl.. kekeke

Family wise, everyone is more or less the same... Hubby was thinking of changing car... from our faithful Nissan Sunny to Toyota Wish. Now we are at the midst of looking for cars (2nd hand ones... 1st hand are soooo expensive nowadays).

Started Big Missy with private tution as her results is really falling. Tutor said that her maths is very weak and need to improve on this. Hopefully with his guidance, she will be able to pass her SA2. God Bless her.

Little Missy has grown up.. People are actually asking us if she is going to be P1 next year. Gosh.. she is going to be in K1 next year only.. hahahaha... Recently she is very girlish... keep wanting to wear dresses, so we bought 5 dresses for her 2 weeks ago. She was trilled!

Last but not least, my little Man... he's 19 months old now. Time flies isn't it... He is more vocal now, can express himself better... He loves to call me Mommee, and imidate us calling Big Missy - "Gal" and Little Missy - "mei mei" LOL.
Very mischievious, active and had a strong mind of his own. Love him to bits.

Ok.. will try to upload photos here and promise to find time and blog more regularly. Sorry that I had neglected my blog for soooo long... Ciaoz...

0 comments:

Leave a Comment

Back to Home Back to Top Simple Inspiration... Complicated World.... Theme ligneous by pure-essence.net. Bloggerized by Chica Blogger.