Sick...

My little boy is down with a chest infection yesterday... My mother brought him to the GP thinking it was a normal cold but the GP advised us to send him to the hospital cos he is getting breathless. Mum called me immediately and I rushed home from work.

However I decided to call up zacs PD for an opinion. He asked us to go down to his clinic and he assessed Zac. Zac was put on the nebuliser and was feeling much better after that. The PD said it was not necessary to admit him unless we do not know how to use the nebuliser on him. Luckily it was easy to use and Rachel lent us her nebuliser.
Need to neb him for 5 days. Today is the 2nd day and we can feel this little boy of ours is feeling very much better. He can walk around , play, talk, sleep and eat well. God blessed.

0 comments:

Leave a Comment

Back to Home Back to Top Simple Inspiration... Complicated World.... Theme ligneous by pure-essence.net. Bloggerized by Chica Blogger.