My son turned 1...


March is the birthday month for little Z.... He turned 1 on the 7th of March. We held a small celebration for him on the actual day which happened to be on a Sunday. We got the birthday cake from Pine Garden and it tasted really nice. Buffet was from Neo Garden.

 



The photo of me and my little prince... see how much he has grown.. thinking back that day... this poor little baby, in the NICU... so small and fragile... till now.. such a bubbly little fellow...


The little cupcakes from Auntie Wendy... Thank you dearie for such a lovely gift. They looked nice and taste really good also.

I would also like to thank everyone for finding time off to join us in the celebration of little Z's birthday. Thank you for your time, gifts, angbaos, etc....



Next... been busy doing some cards right now... finding time to do some scrapbooking also. I did this little frame for a little boy who is borned on the same day as little Z. The mommy and I were in the same ward also. :)


Talking about card making and scrapbooking... I guess, I still prefer scrapbooking over card making... Maybe I'm not use to it yet?

Been real busy with work these few weeks. I need more time and focus... gotta ciao le.. lunch time is upz... till next time....

1 comments:

Sandy said...
August 19, 2010 at 12:39 AM

Such a sweet little frame. How well you've customised the wooden alphas to match your other pattern papers.

I have a giveaway on my blog if you have the time : http://angsandy.blogspot.com/2010/08/kck-has-blog.html

Leave a Comment

Back to Home Back to Top Simple Inspiration... Complicated World.... Theme ligneous by pure-essence.net. Bloggerized by Chica Blogger.